Our Countdown to CDX 2019 Continues…
Just 2 days to go!!!
As announced over the last month we at the WMS Group are very happy to confirm that we shall again be attending this year’s CDX 2019 Event:
CAR Dealer Magazine’s phenomenal conference and Expo CDX is back and this year it’ll be taking over the halls of the new Farnborough International Exhibition & Conference Centre on Wednesday, June 12, 2019.
On what will be a very busy day come and find the WMS Team on our stand and take a load off. As is the WMS ethos it´s all about how we can make your life easier.
As we say “Relax, We´ve got you covered!”
Still undecided as to whether to join us?
Here are our top 5 reasons why we think you should visit the WMS Stand.
- This is your chance to find out why so many top UK dealers trust the WMS Group to supply their customers with our multi award-winning warranty products.
- You can actually talk face to face with our people that help your business deliver your customer warranty solution. On the day members of our Sales, Marketing and Account Management Team will be available to answer all your questions. We will also have on hand representatives from our Claim Support Team. These guys are your customer’s first point of call when making a claim.
- We are very keen to demonstrate to you that we are not just an “Off the shelf” warranty provider. We pride ourselves on being able to tailor products to suit any size of dealership and modify these as your business evolves and grows.
- The WMS Group is not just a “One Trick Pony”. We also provide these other outstanding products. GAP, SMART Repair Insurance, Tyre & Alloy Cover, MOT Insurance and our highly rated WMS Rescue & Recovery breakdown cover.
- Come and relax and have a chat with some friendly and knowledgeable people. Grab a keyring, maybe even pit your racing skills against your friends on our arcade racing simulator, you could win a signed copy of Safe & Sound Brand Ambassador Ben Collins book “How to Drive” and he should know!
Team WMS really look forward to seeing you there.
Look out for our next article where we shall review the day itself.
For information and ticket details please visit the website link below.