Guaranteed Asset Protection from the WMS Group
Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP) is designed to cover a motorist’s financial shortfall in the event their vehicle is declared a total loss. The WMS Group offer several GAP schemes – Finance GAP, Contract Hire GAP, Return to Invoice Insurance and Vehicle Replacement Insurance.
The original GAP product. Finance Guaranteed Asset Protection provides the protection between the value of a car on the day it was stolen or written off and the outstanding finance on the vehicle.
- Available for all types of purchase finance
- Can cover the insurance company excess in addition to any finance company disparity
- Maximum finance term 60 months
Similar to Finance GAP, this is for Contract Hire & Leasing customers and pays for up to 100% of the outstanding future monthly rentals. Maximum finance term 48 months.
In the event of a vehicle being declared a total loss, this product will help the customer bridge the difference between the motor insurer pay-out and the original invoice price of the vehicle.
- Available to all cash and finance customers buying their car
- Can cover any customer motor insurance company excess payment in addition to paying any finance company disparity
- Available for periods up to 36 months
- Can be combined with Finance GAP to give an all-encompassing product
In the event of a vehicle being declared a total loss, this product will replace the customer’s vehicle and put them back into an equivalent model.
- Will put the customer back into a ‘new or equivalent’ vehicle for up to 3 years
- Can be combined with Finance GAP
- Can cover any customer motor insurance company excess payment
- The WMS Group will always look to buy the customer’s replacement vehicle from the original supplying dealer